Newton Colmore Consulting is searching for a senior compliance engineer to join a leading developer of high precision sensors and instruments.
This is a vitally important role within the organisation, and you will be charged with ensuring new products and systems comply with a variety of different regulatory standards and legal compliance, internationally.
As a senior compliance engineer you will hold responsibility for;
- Product approvals required to remain competitive in the global marketplace.
- Manage the formal application processes to all national and international external agencies & Notified Bodies for the purpose of gaining and maintaining product approvals
- Agree, devise, and prepare 3rd party testing samples.
- Assist & advise the Research and Product Design teams in the preparation of compliant systems be they concepts, prototypes or full product designs
You will be joining an established team within an established organisation and will be given the freedom and autonomy to really make this role your own. The company will provide you will everything you need to make a success of this position.
To be considered for this exciting role we are looking for engineers with the following experience;
- Strong experience with product compliance engineering
- Experience with electronic or electromechanical measurement equipment is an advantage
- Experience with the application of global compliance processes and emerging compliance trends within Instrumentation & Process measurement sector.
- Any hands-on experience with mechanical design would also be an advantage.
In exchange for your expertise the company provide tailored salaries and benefits to suit your expectations and experience levels as well as providing a clear pathway and training to advance your career.
For more information contact Matthew Lowdon on 0121 268 2240 or go ahead and make an application.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a specialist recruitment agency that is wholly dedicated to the medical devices, biotechnology and scientific engineering sectors. We have been building our network and creating bespoke searches within these sectors since 2010 and count a variety of loyal clients, from global pharmaceutical firms through to medical devices start-ups.
Apply below or email directly: email@example.com