Newton Colmore Consulting are working with leading scientific consulting firm in Cambridge, and they are searching for a principal-level scientist with expertise in physical chemistry.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced chemist to join a multidisciplinary team and work on technology that is at the intersection of science and engineering. Your physical chemistry expertise will underpin the delivery of projects that harness technology to save and improve lives.
Your work will be across a broad spectrum of applications, ranging from medical diagnostics and biochemical sensors through to cutting-edge wearables.
This will include interacting with stakeholders to drill down into the true purpose of products and demonstrating how complex problems can be solved. You will then lead a team of scientists to develop these solutions across the whole design process, all the way to manufacture.
To be considered for this exciting role you will need to have the following;
- Strong working knowledge of chemistry coupled with industry experience
- Proven experience of working on products that utilise physical chemistry
- Excellent academics, ideally with a PhD
What the company can give you;
- Tailored salary and package to meet your expectations which includes bonus packages.
- Freedom and autonomy to manage your own work
- State-of-the-art labs and workspaces to ensure you have everything you need to develop your ideas
- All of your work will be on leading-edge technology, solving complex scientific problems.
For more information, please call Matthew Lowdon of Newton Colmore Consulting on 0044 121 268 2240 or make an application and one of our team will be in touch.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a highly specialist recruitment consultancy operating within the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Scientific Software, Robotics, Science, Electronics Design, New Product Design, Human Factors, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Field Service Engineering sectors throughout Europe and the US
Apply below or email directly: [email protected]