Newton Colmore Consulting are working with leading scientific consulting firm in Cambridge, and they are searching for a principal-level Biochemist to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced biochemist to join a multidisciplinary team and work on technology that is at the intersection of science and engineering. Your biochemistry expertise will underpin the delivery of projects that harness biology to empower users in bioanalysis, biopharma, and life sciences R&D.
Within this role you will be operating at the interface between reagent design, systems engineering and consumable operation. You will be utilising your experience within assay design, experimental validation and scale up process whilst also working closely the client throughout the entire design process.
You will be working on brand-new ideas and technologies across the spectrum of biochemistry application, including IVD, single-cell analysis and antibody screening technologies.
To be considered for this exciting role you will need to have the following;
- Strong working knowledge of molecular and cellular biochemistry
- Proven experience of working on novel biochemistry applications and techniques
- Excellent academics, ideally with a PhD
What the company can give you;
- Tailored salary and package to meet your expectations which includes 12% employer pension contributions and bonus packages.
- Freedom and autonomy to manage your own work
- State-of-the-art labs and workspaces to ensure you have everything you need to develop your ideas
- All of your work will be on leading-edge technology, solving complex scientific problems.
For more information, please call Matthew Lowdon of Newton Colmore Consulting on 0044 121 268 2240 or make an application and one of our team will be in touch.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a highly specialist recruitment consultancy operating within the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Scientific Software, Robotics, Science, Electronics Design, New Product Design, Human Factors, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Field Service Engineering sectors throughout Europe and the US.
Key words: Biotechnology, Product Development, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology.