Since the start of 2009 the two directors of Newton Colmore Consulting have been successfully recruiting in the Medical Devices Recruitment Sector.
Over the years we noticed that quite a lot of recruitment companies recruited for the ‘engineering sector’ or ‘life sciences sector’, resulting in clients not being provided with dedicated Medical Devices specialists. This is where Newton Colmore Consulting is different, as we focus on Medical Devices recruitment we know that nine times out of ten that if a candidate has not worked within the Medical Devices field previously that it is unlikely that they will be able to be effective in your business or research unit without months or years of training.
Why Medical Devices?
Due to the time Newton Colmore Consulting’s directors have spent in the Medical Devices sector they felt it was time they established Newton Colmore Consulting in 2015, offering a dedicated service for the Medical Devices sector as they understand how important it is to work with a recruitment team who understands your industry.
Over the years the specialists we have helped find new careers have helped in the development of surgical systems, medical robotics, IVD devices, wireless medical devices, medical imaging, electromedical, diagnostics, implantable medical devices, medical lasers and many other electrical and mechanical medical technologies.
The type of Medical Devices roles we are successful assisting with are;
- New Product Development Engineer
- Research & Development Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer within ISO 13485
- Clinical Research Associate within ISO 14155
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Human Factors Designer & Usability Specialist
- Industrial Designer
- Electronics Design Engineer including EN 60601 Development
- Embedded Hardware Engineer and Embedded Software Engineer
- Wireless Technology Consultant
- Medical Robotics Designer
- Surgical Robotics Designer
- Drug Delivery Systems Designer – Inhalation and Injectable
- Field Service Engineer and Maintenance Engineer
- Medical Software Development
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing Specialists
- Project Management & Consultants
If you are looking for any of the above skillsets in your Medical Devices business/team or you are looking for this type of role please get in contact by clicking here or calling us on 0121 268 2240. You can also see our Medical Devices Recruitment Vacancies by clicking Here. You can also email us directly Here.
Newton Colmore Consulting is proud to assist Medical Devices companies, consultancies and research institutes with finding the specialists they need to develop lifesaving and life improving medical technologies.