Proud to offer a dedicated and tailored recruitment service
Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering and Science Recruitment
Newton Colmore Consulting was established in 2015, offering a dedicated and tailored recruitment service to the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering and Science sectors.
After recruiting specifically for these sectors since early 2009 company founders, Andrew Welsh & Matthew Lowdon, decided to set up their own recruitment service to better match their clients and candidates needs.
It is a focus of Newton Colmore Consulting to build lasting relationships with their clients and candidates by offering industry specific knowledge. We achieve this by working closely with our clients to fully understand their requirements and long term goals, then introducing them to like-minded candidates looking to secure their long term career goals.
Newton Colmore Consulting are proud to offer our services across Europe and North America. If you are looking for your next career move, to add to your company or need any other industry advice please make contact.
Role types Newton Colmore Consulting have successfully placed people in include;
- Design Engineering - Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, IVD, Orthopaedics, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Industrial Design – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Human Factors, Usability and Ergonomics – Medical Devices
- Mechanical Engineering – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Scientific Engineering, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Biomechanical, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Regulatory Affairs – FDA 510k, MDD, 93/423EEC, 21 CFR part 820
- Quality Assurance – ISO 13485, EN 60601, ISO 14155, GMP, IVDD
- Healthcare Communications – Medical Communications, Medical Writer, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Medical Editor, Digital Healthcare, Medical Education, Editorial Director, Scientific Director
- Science – Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Immunology, Synthetic Biology, Synthetic Chemistry, Drug Discovery, Clinical Trials, Biopharmaceutical, Assay Development, Formulation Development, Pharmaceutical Science, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Lab Technicians, Ink Chemist, Microbiology
- Electronics Design – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Wireless Technologies, Embedded Systems, Embedded Software, Microfluidics
- Field Service Engineering – Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Cleanroom, Validation, Filtration, Medical Imaging
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing - Medical Devices Sales, Scientific Sales, Scientific Instrumentation, Services Sales, Consultancy
- Computational Software – Data Science, Data Analytics, Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, SAS, Computational Physics, Medical Applications, Medical Imaging, Statistical Programming, Embedded Software, Clinical Data
Some Industry News
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
- How music can shine a light on past worlds without wordsPosted on 22nd July 2017 at 10:00 am
Comparing Notes by Adam Ockelford demystifies an art form, and offers unexpected insights into […]
- US ranked worst healthcare system, while the NHS is the bestPosted on 21st July 2017 at 6:00 pm
An analysis of 11 wealthy nations, including Australia and Canada, has found that the US […]
- Quantum simulator with 51 qubits is largest everPosted on 21st July 2017 at 5:37 pm
Although not a full-blown quantum computer, the simulator could be used to study the […]
- Spider’s web uses optical illusion to lure nocturnal mothsPosted on 21st July 2017 at 4:59 pm
The lace sheet weaver builds a web that seems to fool moths into thinking they are flying into […]