Proud to offer a dedicated and tailored recruitment service
Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering and Science Recruitment
Newton Colmore Consulting was established in 2015, offering a dedicated and tailored recruitment service to the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering and Science sectors.
After recruiting specifically for these sectors since early 2009 company founders, Andrew Welsh & Matthew Lowdon, decided to set up their own recruitment service to better match their clients and candidates needs.
It is a focus of Newton Colmore Consulting to build lasting relationships with their clients and candidates by offering industry specific knowledge. We achieve this by working closely with our clients to fully understand their requirements and long term goals, then introducing them to like-minded candidates looking to secure their long term career goals.
Newton Colmore Consulting are proud to offer our services across Europe and North America. If you are looking for your next career move, to add to your company or need any other industry advice please make contact.
Role types Newton Colmore Consulting have successfully placed people in include;
- Design Engineering - Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, IVD, Orthopaedics, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Industrial Design – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Human Factors, Usability and Ergonomics – Medical Devices
- Mechanical Engineering – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Scientific Engineering, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Biomechanical, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Regulatory Affairs – FDA 510k, MDD, 93/423EEC, 21 CFR part 820
- Quality Assurance – ISO 13485, EN 60601, ISO 14155, GMP, IVDD
- Healthcare Communications – Medical Communications, Medical Writer, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Medical Editor, Digital Healthcare, Medical Education, Editorial Director, Scientific Director
- Science – Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Immunology, Synthetic Biology, Synthetic Chemistry, Drug Discovery, Clinical Trials, Biopharmaceutical, Assay Development, Formulation Development, Pharmaceutical Science, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Lab Technicians, Ink Chemist, Microbiology
- Electronics Design – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Wireless Technologies, Embedded Systems, Embedded Software, Microfluidics
- Field Service Engineering – Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Cleanroom, Validation, Filtration, Medical Imaging
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing - Medical Devices Sales, Scientific Sales, Scientific Instrumentation, Services Sales, Consultancy
- Computational Software – Data Science, Data Analytics, Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, SAS, Computational Physics, Medical Applications, Medical Imaging, Statistical Programming, Embedded Software, Clinical Data
Some Industry News
- Tangoing pairs of hungry supermassive black holes grow in numberPosted on 28th May 2017 at 2:00 pm
The discovery of more of these deadly duos through a fresh data-sifting technique raises the […]
- Click your heels to get home with these Uber ruby slippersPosted on 28th May 2017 at 7:00 am
By cobbling together some souped-up shoes, you can do a Dorothy and whizz yourself home at the […]
- The brain starts to eat itself after chronic sleep deprivationPosted on 27th May 2017 at 2:00 pm
Sleep loss in mice sends the brain’s immune cells into overdrive. This might be helpful […]
- Hot, sleepless nights will get more common with climate changePosted on 26th May 2017 at 7:00 pm
People in the US stand to lose sleep as the climate warms – and those in hotter […]