Proud to offer a dedicated and tailored recruitment service
Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering and Science Recruitment
Newton Colmore Consulting was established in 2015, offering a dedicated and tailored recruitment service to the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering and Science sectors.
After recruiting specifically for these sectors since early 2009 company founders, Andrew Welsh & Matthew Lowdon, decided to set up their own recruitment service to better match their clients and candidates needs.
It is a focus of Newton Colmore Consulting to build lasting relationships with their clients and candidates by offering industry specific knowledge. We achieve this by working closely with our clients to fully understand their requirements and long term goals, then introducing them to like-minded candidates looking to secure their long term career goals.
Newton Colmore Consulting are proud to offer our services across Europe and North America. If you are looking for your next career move, to add to your company or need any other industry advice please make contact.
Role types Newton Colmore Consulting have successfully placed people in include;
- Design Engineering - Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, IVD, Orthopaedics, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Industrial Design – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Human Factors, Usability and Ergonomics – Medical Devices
- Mechanical Engineering – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Scientific Engineering, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Biomechanical, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Regulatory Affairs – FDA 510k, MDD, 93/423EEC, 21 CFR part 820
- Quality Assurance – ISO 13485, EN 60601, ISO 14155, GMP, IVDD
- Healthcare Communications – Medical Communications, Medical Writer, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Medical Editor, Digital Healthcare, Medical Education, Editorial Director, Scientific Director
- Science – Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Immunology, Synthetic Biology, Synthetic Chemistry, Drug Discovery, Clinical Trials, Biopharmaceutical, Assay Development, Formulation Development, Pharmaceutical Science, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Lab Technicians, Ink Chemist, Microbiology
- Electronics Design – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Wireless Technologies, Embedded Systems, Embedded Software, Microfluidics
- Field Service Engineering – Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Cleanroom, Validation, Filtration, Medical Imaging
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing - Medical Devices Sales, Scientific Sales, Scientific Instrumentation, Services Sales, Consultancy
- Computational Software – Data Science, Data Analytics, Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, SAS, Computational Physics, Medical Applications, Medical Imaging, Statistical Programming, Embedded Software, Clinical Data
Some Industry News
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
- Icy Enceladus’s tiger stripes are a window on its watery depthsPosted on 25th April 2017 at 5:30 pm
The moon of Saturn is best known for its watery plumes, which make it a good place to seek […]
- Artificial womb helps premature lamb fetuses grow for 4 weeksPosted on 25th April 2017 at 4:00 pm
A fluid-filled plastic bag can help extremely premature lambs to develop and grow – and […]
- Mystery human hobbit ancestor may have been first out of AfricaPosted on 25th April 2017 at 3:00 pm
The evolutionary origins of the tiny Indonesian hominin Homo floresiensis have perplexed us […]
- Homo naledi is only 250,000 years old – here’s why that mattersPosted on 25th April 2017 at 2:31 pm
The latest species of extinct hominin to be discovered that promised to rewrite our history […]