Proud to offer a dedicated and tailored recruitment service
Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering and Science Recruitment
Newton Colmore Consulting was established in 2015, offering a dedicated and tailored recruitment service to the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering and Science sectors.
After recruiting specifically for these sectors since early 2009 company founders, Andrew Welsh & Matthew Lowdon, decided to set up their own recruitment service to better match their clients and candidates needs.
It is a focus of Newton Colmore Consulting to build lasting relationships with their clients and candidates by offering industry specific knowledge. We achieve this by working closely with our clients to fully understand their requirements and long term goals, then introducing them to like-minded candidates looking to secure their long term career goals.
Newton Colmore Consulting are proud to offer our services across Europe and North America. If you are looking for your next career move, to add to your company or need any other industry advice please make contact.
Role types Newton Colmore Consulting have successfully placed people in include;
- Design Engineering - Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, IVD, Orthopaedics, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Industrial Design – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Human Factors, Usability and Ergonomics – Medical Devices
- Mechanical Engineering – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Scientific Engineering, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Biomechanical, Drug Delivery Devices, Microfluidics
- Regulatory Affairs – FDA 510k, MDD, 93/423EEC, 21 CFR part 820
- Quality Assurance – ISO 13485, EN 60601, ISO 14155, GMP, IVDD
- Healthcare Communications – Medical Communications, Medical Writer, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Medical Editor, Digital Healthcare, Medical Education, Editorial Director, Scientific Director
- Science – Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Immunology, Synthetic Biology, Synthetic Chemistry, Drug Discovery, Clinical Trials, Biopharmaceutical, Assay Development, Formulation Development, Pharmaceutical Science, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Lab Technicians, Ink Chemist, Microbiology
- Electronics Design – Medical Devices, New Product Development, Robotics, Wearable Medical Technology, Wireless Technologies, Embedded Systems, Embedded Software, Microfluidics
- Field Service Engineering – Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Cleanroom, Validation, Filtration, Medical Imaging
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing - Medical Devices Sales, Scientific Sales, Scientific Instrumentation, Services Sales, Consultancy
- Computational Software – Data Science, Data Analytics, Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, SAS, Computational Physics, Medical Applications, Medical Imaging, Statistical Programming, Embedded Software, Clinical Data
Some Industry NewsFeed URL: http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/magazine/physicstoday/news/news-picks not valid and removed from fetch.
Hurricane Maria confirms dire warnings for 2017 hurricane season
on 20th September 2017 at 7:36 pm
As Hurricane Maria continues to cause destruction, predictions that 2017 could be the worst […]
Robots can hitch-hike on sharks thanks to ultrastrong sucker
on 20th September 2017 at 7:00 pm
A suction cup modelled on how a strange faeces-eater attaches to other fish can withstand a […]
Handheld scanner divines how nutritious your food really is
on 20th September 2017 at 6:00 pm
Climate change and soil degradation are depleting the nutrients in crops, but now a scanner […]
Why has a UK team genetically edited human embryos?
on 20th September 2017 at 6:00 pm
The aim of the work is to better understand embryonic development, rather than to see if […]